These gloves are made up of PVC so they are very soft and comfortable. A set of such gloves contain 20 pieces of the product. After wearing the gloves you can touch the food safely and hygienically. Wearing the glove will prevent dust, dirt or microbes from getting into the food through your hand. Apart from food processing, the gloves can be used for medical purposes as well.
Use of the glove:
The following are the main uses of this type of a glove:
- Use in the food processing industry – In food processing industry precautions have to be taken so that microbes, dust and dirt do not move into the food from the human body. The glove forms a layer between the hand and the food. Thus the microbes are not able to move from the human body to the food.
- Use in the medical industry – This glove finds great usage in the medical industry as well. In the medical industry, it is important to ensure that the microbes do not pass on to the body of the medical practitioner from the patient. The gloves make a layer that prevents the microbes from moving from the patient to the medical practitioner.
Advantage of the product:
The following are the advantages of this type of glove:
- Helps to make the food hygienic – The glove prevents the microbes from passing through the human body to the food. Thus it helps to make the food hygienically.
- Prevents the disease from spreading – While treating a patient there are chances that the microbes might spread from the patient to the medical practitioner. Usage of this type of glove prevents the microbes from spreading.
- Protects the person using the glove – While cleaning the raw food items, many impurities like dust, microbes etc are present in the food item. These can be harmful to the person manufacturing the food item. Additionally while treating a patient, a patient’s body may have harmful microbes. The disposable gloves help to protect the user from these harmful materials.
Disadvantage of the product:
The glove itself is brilliant and has no issues. However, the following things have to be kept in mind:
Disposing off the gloves – After usage, the glove can contain dust, dirt and harmful microbes. Thus the glove has to be disposed off very carefully.
Product Link: Our Verdict:
The glove is extremely essential for people engaged in the food processing industry and the medical industry. Not only does the glove save the lives of the people who are using it, but it can also help to save the lives of others as well. In addition to this, the product is good for the skin and doesn’t create any type of allergy. So if you are engaged in a food processing industry or are a medical practitioner then you should definitely buy this type of gloves.